Samskruta Students meet


One and half year back myself and tirumala Acharya were talking about samskrita and he introduced me his new book sarala kathina samskrita. After long conversation he suggested me to teach this book through Skype. One fine day in March 2017, I have started teaching to the first batch,which included 7 members. I have started second batch officially from poorna prajna vidyapeetha on july 2017. now I recently started 6th batch. Sarala Kathina samskrita book is ambitious project of Pro.Tirumala kulakarni,which aims to teach textual Samskrita using scientific methodology. He prepared this book using computational linguistic tools. As he himself quotes in the book "we do not claim That this book is the first of its kind in teaching Sanskrit. But this is a new break through and a novel effort to teach difficult Sanskrit in an easy simple way." "The essence of this book is that what we have gathered is in numbers and figures. like the nouns that are 'a'karanta,halanta singular,shashti-saptami bahuvachana cover about 65% of Samskrita literature."  This goes on.

Recently My students of sarala samskrita course  got blessing from my guruji on the occasion of there completion of course. They are now implimenting those methods on 'krishnamrita maharnava' and 'sangraha ramayana'. H.H.Sri pejawara Swamiji appreciated there efforts and thirst for knowledge. H.H also expressed his pleasure on the matter that the poorna prajna vidyapeeth is spreading knowledge in every possible way.
Now students started expressing there experience of learning. One student said that she is Sanskrit teacher and when she started applying these methods ,students never forget shabda,sandhi and and started scoring highest marks. Another student said these methods helps them understand the concepts thoroughly, and also thanked pro.tirumala kulakarni acharya for  authoring this new method. Another student said that he is listening brahma sutra bhashya patha since one decade but  couldn't understand the Sanmskrita part, when he asked many people about learning Samskrita he was told that it's not possible to study in this age,and should try to understand whatever is possible. He thought Sanskrit is for next life. But now after this course he is very happy and able to understand beauty of Samskrita . This experience was written by a student named shilpa,this will sum up all other students experience. (in her own words)
"Namaste Acharyare. I am sharing my experience of  online Sanskrit learning for the past 5 months. When my friend Shubha told me about this, I found it difficult to comprehend that Sanskrit could be understood with audio online. But the experience has been totally satisfying and worthwhile. I am very greatful to you for that.
"The attention you give to every student, and update the students who have missed is a great way of passing knowledge.
Also the textbook is very practical and precise, which makes it easy to absorb.
 Especially the method of applying what we learnt in interpreting shloka (Vishnu sahasranama) and subhashitas is very apt.
I also like the approach of learning for half hour everyday. The duration makes it pleasant and suits my attention span.
I am also very happy with my batch mates. They are very serious learners and very helpful.
My good karma that I am associated with you all" ( published with no changes)

Thus many students expressed there happiness. More than 30 students of four different batches are the beneficiaries of Skype classes.
When swamiji was interacting with students,they were taken aback by the memory power of swamiji. As swamiji remembered his Bonding with some of there parents ,or grandparents or there native villages. One lady told her name as veena honnathi..In few seconds swamiji  told  whereabouts of her relatives.
 This was blisfull moment for everyone. Certificates were distributed. Everyone  went home thinking of making more efforts to learn samkrita and srimadacharya grantha's. With the blessings of pujya swamiji, Courses in many batches are being conducted without any hurdle. I am sure his holiness's blessings will be on me forever. As a token of gratitude my namaskaras to tirumala acharya,who always motivated me in this pursuit .

Comments

  1. Namaskara vidvan Srinidhi Pyati , I am very much interested in joining the class.Can you please share the details of the classes.
    Thanks
    Vedavyasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started new batch last month.so you can join next batch which will start after 2 months.you can contact me on watsupp 9036147460

    ReplyDelete
  3. A revolution in the field of samskruta teaching.... congratulations to the whole team.. feeling blessed to be a part of this learning


    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also teaching Sanskrit. I would like to see the book you mention, Sarala kaThina saMskRta by Tirumal Acharya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring the unwavering devotion of Shri Vishwaprasana tirtha Swamiji - my experience of ayodhya yatra.

ನಾ ಕಂಡ ಶ್ರೀವಿಶ್ವಪ್ರಸನ್ನತೀರ್ಥ ಶ್ರೀಪಾದರ ಅಚಲಭಕ್ತಿ - ಅಯೋಧ್ಯಾ ಯಾತ್ರೆಯ ಅನುಭವಕಥನ

ಏಕಭುಕ್ತ ಮತ್ತು intermittent fasting